People don't search the web about COBOL much - why? Because few people publish anything about COBOL - let's fix this!
I have been busy posting to 'The Code Project' a few articles on COBOL over the last two months:
- Using Tuples to Synthesize Polyadic Returns in C# and COBOL
- A Comparison Of .net COBOL, Visual Basic and C#
- A SVN Browser Using Scraping and WinForms in COBOL for .NET
- Calling F# from COBOL and Back Again
- Anonymous Delegates In COBOL for .NET
The Code Project is a Windows centric community code site. The interesting thing is that (remember that these have only been up for a few weeks) these posts have attracted over 7000 (yes - seven thousand) views!
If you love COBOL, write posts. People are interested. Post them on blogs, post them on code sharing sites. Even send them to me and I will post them (for details - just comment on this post).